Things you should know before completing the registration form
- Registration housing choice options
- The basic housing option is in a Bunkhouse. For
an additional fee, you may choose to be housed in a cabin.
- Camp Louise has bunkhouses which contain two showers and
two toilets per unit. We will only be assigning bottom bunks which results in 8 persons per bunkhouse.
- Camp Louise has a number of cabins with two beds and complete bathroom
and shower facilities.
- You may bring a tent, but that does not reduce your fee.
Open SW 2022 Registration is now closed. Please contact Registrar for additional information.
Donations can be included with
your registration and are always welcome!
Help a Camper attend Scottish Weekend! |
Remember that contributions are tax deductible to the extent
permitted under new IRS rules.
Your tax deductible donations help support scholarships and keep overall costs
down. The continued generosity of SW campers makes the weekend affordable for all.
- We are no longer charging for drinks at
Scottish Weekend. Instead, we are using an "honor" sytem to provide drinks
at various sites around camp (water, soda, juice, beer, wine, and cider). If you plan to consume any of the provided
drinks (other than those provided with meals), please donate to our drink fund! Please be generous!
See also: Attendance Policy, Fees
(Do discuss your situation with the Registrar)
- Total payment will be refunded if cancellation is received by September 7.
Total less $50 will be refunded if cancellation is received September 8 - September 21.
No refund will be made after September 22 unless we can fill your place