See also: Attendance Policy, Fees, Scholarships
There are two ways to register:
It's here! On-line registration for Scottish Weekend 2017.
Complete registration and payment in one easy on-line step!
- Download a PDF file of the
2017 registration form,
fill it out and send it and your check to the registrar.
Notes on Registration Form
- Couples Cabins
- There are no private cabins available for couples.
Instead they share space with other couples.
- You may bring a tent, but that does not reduce your fee.
Donations can be included with your registration and are always welcome!
|Scottish Weekend, Inc. contributions are tax deductible!|
Your tax deductible donations help support scholarships and keep overall costs down. The continued generosity of SW campers makes the weekend affordable for all. Contributions may be made online HERE or via check by downloading the 2017 registration form (PDF).
- Drinks are provided at various sites around camp -- water, soda, juice, beer, and cider. It's an honor system: we charge a small amount to recover costs.
You can either pay at the end of camp, or put down a deposit in advance if it's more convenient. Unspent deposits are fully refundable.
- For 2017 we are offering a men's and ladies' T-shirt with a photo of the "Dawn Piper"
on back. In addition, we are also offering unisex long sleeve tee shirts and a full hooded zipper sweatshirt (also with the Lonely Piper image).
Order via the online registration form above or the mail-in registration form PDF on this page.
- Total payment will be refunded if cancellation is received by August 24.
- Total less $50 will be refunded if cancellation is received August 25 to September 7.
No refund will be made after September 7 unless we can fill your place