See also: Attendance Policy, Fees, Scholarships
There are three ways to register:
Register on-line using our easy fill-in registration form and then pay using your credit/debit card or your Paypal account.
Prefer not to pay on-line? Then register on-line using our easy fill-in registration form and then select "Pay by Check" - and then mail a check to the Registrar.
Registration Form. Then
fill it out and send it and your check to the registrar.
3. If you can't use our on-line form (we really hope you can), you can download and print a paper registration form.
Notes on Registration Form
(Do discuss your situation with the Registrar)
- Couples Cabins
- There are no private cabins available for couples.
Instead they share space with other couples.
- You may bring a tent, but that does not reduce your fee.
Donations can be included with
your egistration and are always welcome!
Help a Camper attend Scottish Weekend! |
Remember that contributions are tax deductible to the extent permitted under new IRS rules.
Your tax deductible donations help support scholarships and keep overall costs down. The continued generosity of SW campers makes the weekend affordable for all. Contributions may
be made online HERE or via check by downloading the 2018 registration form (PDF).
- Drinks are provided at various sites around camp -- water, soda, juice, beer, and cider. It's an honor system: we charge a small amount to recover costs.
You can either pay at the end of camp, or put down a deposit in advance if it's more convenient.
Various items (mugs, water bottles, tote bags, tee shirts, etc.) will be available for purchase at Scottish Weekend.
- Total payment will be refunded if cancellation is received by August 24.
- Total less $50 will be refunded if cancellation is received August 25 to September 7.
No refund will be made after September 7 unless we can fill your place